top of page
GUIDE SIZE RING
A GUIDE FOR ALWAYS
FINDING THE PERFECT SIZE!
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR RING SIZE CORRECTLY
1. Cut out a small stripe of a Paper or use a Threat.
2. Wrap the Paper or the Threat around your finger.
3. Once it is snug around your finger use a pen
to mark where the ends meet.
4. Flatten the piece of Paper or the Threat
and measure it until the Mark.
5. Match the measurment with the Measurement Chart below.
KEEP IN MIND
Take your Measurements
2–3 Times in order to have
a correct result.
Do not measure too loose
or too tight. Every mm counts.
Do not forget that we have different sizes on the right
and left hand.
bottom of page