top of page
GUIDE SIZE BRACELET
A GUIDE FOR ALWAYS
FINDING THE PERFECT SIZE!
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR BRACELET SIZE CORRECTLY
1. Cut out a small stripe of a Paper or use a Threat.
2. If it is an Open Bracelet wrap the Paper or the Threat around your Wrist.
3. If it is a Closed Bracelet wrap the Paper
or the Threat around your Fist.
4. Once it is snug around your wrist/fist use a pen
to mark where the ends meet.
5. Flatten the piece of Paper or the Threat
and measure it until the Mark. The result
will be your Size.
KEEP IN MIND
Take your Measurements
2–3 Times in order to have
a correct result.
Do not measure too loose
or too tight. Every mm counts.
bottom of page